Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Swim #49: Mount Auburn Club, Watertown, MA

February 9, 2011 -- My 49th swim, the day before my 50th birthday!  Rose joined me for a swim at the Mt. Auburn Club -- http://www.mountauburnclub.com/.  This is the last stop on my tour of Boston-area health clubs (for now, anyway).  I have been checking to see that my beloved JCC is really the best of the bunch. The Mt. Auburn club is very nice -- high marks for the workout facilities and the indoor and outdoor tennis courts.  The locker room isn't very nice, though.  And the pool?  It's pretty good.  Decent size, maybe a couple of degrees warmer than I prefer, but overall good.  And it's incredibly convenient to my office.  How many clubs can I join?

Looking anxiously forward to the 50th on my 50th!!

No comments:

Post a Comment